Friday, July 17, 2009

finally got my hands on RAINBOW

..literally. My mail order for ayumi hamasaki’s 2002 album, RAINBOW arrived today! only two days after ordering from yesasia.com. It came together with my order of RAVEX’s single, Believe in LOVE featuring, non other than BoA. ~yay!!~

DSC01216

Thus far IMO this is the best ayumi’s album up to date. This year’s NEXT LEVEL just can’t compare. Due to recent house moving I came across the Pasar Malam copy so I tried to give it a listen. The audio quality is just horrible, therefore I decided to search for it in music shops. They just don’t sell it anymore. Even yesasia register the overseas version ‘temporarily not available’ for at least two months now. So finally decided just get the Japanese print instead which is costlier but given the lack of choice (and how short life is) I ordered it anyway. just wished I purchased this when it was just released, because there was a hidden track from this album only downloadable with a given code in the album.. guess i’m 7 years too late now :(

DSC01230

and yeah it was worth it. the songs are still worth listening to for at least years to come. love all of the tracks, Heartplace being my personal favorite.

Songs with 5 star rating on my iPod: WE WISH, Real me, Heartplace, Over, HANABI, everywhere nowhere. Others rated 4 stars :D

DSC01218

Believe in LOVE in contrast is released this year, I believe there is no word about this single being released elsewhere but Japan therefore still had to import the Japan print. Have not got time to open it yet, will give it a spin tomorrow if time permits :D

No comments:

Post a Comment