Monday, July 20, 2009

super fun Saturday! feat. Widuri Day 2009

It was indeed one crazy day. Before that here’s my first appearance in the local papers..  the part of the organizers of Widuri Day 2009. none of us was aware the photo was gonna be in Friday’s edition of Kosmo! everyone in committee was laughing on how sloppy we all looked. I was unnamed (far right).

Kosmo scan

Somehow people always spell my name wrong since college.. guys its Dennis not Denise or Danish.. sheesh.

DSC01271

I was DJ-ing for almost throughout the event, and partly MC-ing until Damien came during noon and took over the shift. which was kinda fun. Will post some more photo later once I get my hands on them.

Then it was steamboat/BBQ dinner with another group of friends, in a super packed steamboat restaurant in Sri Kembangan, can’t remember the place’s name though, food is so so la..

DSC01261

Blurry photo of me, taken by Kai Yang..

DSC01244

Ya the 8 year old photographer playing with my camera..

DSC01258

Kai Yang photographing his mother..

DSC01242 DSC01250

Justin, Kai Yang’s supercool dad (green polo on left) and Dylan. my friend since college..

Sorry guys other photograph too blur la need to give Kai Yang more photography classes..

Ended up with muscle ache, and a headache, due to inadequate sleep the night before doing preparation for family day, whole day being hyped up DJ-ing during the event, and too full from all-you-can-eat dinner. Woohoo it was a fun-packed day indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment