Tuesday, July 21, 2009

finally on Facebook.. just out from my coconut home..

its been very very many years i’ve been thinking of getting myself one Facebook account but the thought of maintaining something like another Friendster account ~which i haven’t touch longest time – it still has my ex’s photo on it :D ~ makes me feeling lazy to do it..

Capture

Then this lab PYT Adela told me everyone has it – and kinda kutuk me for not having one.. so I try try la.. wow within minutes friends are saying things like “finally you’re here” and “it’s about time”, makes me feeling like i’m out of action in this world for the longest of time..

after an hour I’ve found so many people I’ve forgotten I know.. sorry guys.. I guess its normal when you are 30.. or have I been that anti-social??

kinda funny though when I updated profile to be single the wall suddenly reads ‘Dennis Ooi is now single” – as though it just happened - and when I add my buddy then is says “Dennis Ooi and William Lim are now friends” – hey Facebook I’ve known him 10 years.. cute :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

fren, FB no need 'maintain' wan la!

denn;s. ooi said...

wat with so many of u guys here its like yum cha everyday hahahaa..

denn;s. ooi said...

hey thanks 4 droppin by.. give me ur blog address ya

Post a Comment